Paul Nevin CFPᵀᴹ
Chartered Wealth Manager
Director and Financial Planner
As Director of Imperius Wealth in the UK and Australia, Paul is a trial authorised financial planner with over two decades of experience in wealth management and business development. He is also a UK qualified and registered Pension Transfer Specialist and specialises in financial planning for British and Irish Expatriates, offering advice on retirement, investments, savings, life assurance and critical illness cover and estate planning in both the UK and Australia.
He holds UK CFP certification, the only globally recognised mark of excellence in financial planning. He also holds UK Chartered Wealth Manager and Chartered Associate at London Institute of Banking & Finance certifications. These certifications provide you with the confidence that you will be dealing with an industry qualified, highly experienced and trustworthy individual.
BA (Hons) Economics - Manchester Metropolitan University.
The London Institute of Banking and Finance
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
Chartered Insurance Institute
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Diploma in Financial Planning- Level 4
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Advanced Mortgage Advice
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Certificate in Securities Advice and Dealing
- Certificate in Pension Transfer Advice
Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- Certificate in Pension Transfers & Planning Advice
- Diploma in Financial Planning - Level 6
University College Dublin, Ireland
- LIA Professional Diploma in Financial Planning, QFA
Mentor Education Australia
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- SMSF Adviser
Outside of work:
Married to Alison, a retail merchandiser. Father to Katie, Harry, Ruby and Mollie. Enjoys cycling and kayaking.